Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas traditions...

Now that I have my computer set up again, and some "spare" time on my hands, I can get back to blogging! The real dilemma is where to start with the pictures! So I went with Christmas pictures, and then I'll catch you up on the move, kid and baby!

Here's our crew at Benihanas for our Christmas Eve tradition. We love the food and the show is a special treat.

Even Jackson enjoyed the entertainment.
Natalie is wearing her new outfit direct from India from Aanya and Auntie Nupur.
And here we are coming downstairs the next morning... What did Santa bring?! It's a new highchair for Natalie's dolls!!
And on to the stocking...
Later, after breakfast we got to open more presents. Natalie loves these magnetic "paper" dolls from Mama Sally and Aunt Kellye...
And I'll have to show you all a picture of Natalie's (and Jackson's too I guess) playroom with this cool market set up in it... Thanks Mama Elaine!
So check back and I'll post a whole bunch of pictures to get you up to speed for the New Year!! Have a happy and safe New Year's Eve.

No comments: