Saturday, January 1, 2011

end of year photo catch up

As you all know, recently we had a baby, and moved.... it's been a bit hectic, and there are still plenty of boxes left to unpack. We don't have blinds on any window on the lower floor yet... but there's one on the bathroom window, so that's a plus!! I have been taking pictures though, and we have been up to more than just moving.

So here you go:

Closing day during the final walk through... My new kitchen!! Woo hoo! There is more cupboard space plus a pantry, so in theory I should be able to fit all my stuff.... so far so good, but as I said... there are still more boxes to unpack!!
Moving day and the first meal eaten at, (though not in) the new house!
Natalie went to her first movie at the theater this month! Can you guess what it was? I'll give you a hint - she's holding the doll.... Tangled, (Rapunzel for those of you who aren't on the kid scene). It was great and we all enjoyed it, (Jackson was even quiet through the whole thing and I never had to leave my seat... Success!!)
Natalie gave her ticket to the ticket taker guy. She was very excited.
Maybe all the candy and popcorn she consumed were part of the reason she liked the experience so much.... I don't think her mouth was empty for even a moment. That probably helped keep her quiet though.

Natalie taking a picture of Jackson in the kitchen.... her picture probably came out straighter than mine!
Jackson on his first trip to the zoo, (and his first stroller ride!)
One of the four tiger cubs at the zoo. They're growing up so fast!
Playing doctor with Mama Sally...
Getting ready for her first ballet recital. This is the face she makes whenever I ask her to do something she doesn't want to do. Like smile for the camera... probably why I can't get as many good pictures of her as I used to! Did she learn to roll her eyes like that from me?!
Natalie's little class danced to the Chinese song from the Nutcracker. It was very cute. I'll post that video on Facebook soon.
Jackson enjoyed the show too.
Waiting in line afterwards for Santa. Natalie's the small one. :) She loves her dance class and is starting up the ballet/tap version next week! I can't wait!
Here she is listing all the stuff she wants for Christmas.
Again, not pleased I'm making her pose for a picture.
Cute Christmas outfit - Thanks Mama Kathy!
Getting ready for Caroline's 2nd birthday party! Notice the lack of a jacket at the end of December!
And again... no coat Christmas week!
But we have about six inches of snow now! That's more like it!

Happy New Year!!

No comments: