Friday, June 10, 2011

picture catch up

We're overdue for another batch of random catch-up pictures! So here they are!

What kind of family blog would this be without a nekid, dimply-butted baby picture!?
And here are a couple ballerina shots from picture day in Natalie's dance class!

Jackson lounging on the swing with his bud Jack.
And a few from a trip to the zoo - These shots where everyone looks weird are classic in their own way...
Natalie and cousin Rozella riding on the oxen.

Jackson and Natalie modeling the hats I made them. Natalie and I have been trying to figure out something to make with this Hello Kitty fabric we picked up at goodwill!
She always makes Jackson smile - melts my heart.

The baby boys watching my dad play at my uncle's house. Baby Steven is about 4 months younger than Jackson.

And my Aunt Toni, Uncle Brett, and their three boys Preston, Calvin, and Cameron were all in town for my cousin Nick's graduation. We all went to the Med, and Natalie and Calvin drew portraits of each person at the table.
Nat looks pretty snazzy in Nick's shades...
It's like the first day of Summer when the splash parks finally open!

Natalie's new skates, (princess skates with matching pads!)
And Natalie helping me cook while Jackson entertains himself on a stalk of celery.
Jackson and Jack again... Jackson really wanted to suck on Jack's ear I think.
And I think that about wraps it up... which is a good thing because I think the kids are waking up!

No comments: