Monday, July 18, 2011

Soccer Camp!

I wanted to post some pictures from today, (seriously!) I know we have a lot of catching up to do picture-wise and I promise I'll get you up to speed, but today Natalie started soccer camp and it's too cute not to share!

The first thing they learned in camp was how to look like a real pro, by standing with one foot on the ball and your hands on your hips.
And then they played some games where they put different body parts on the ball, (never your hands!)
They did lots of running of course.
and played lots of games. I have tons more pictures, but they all look like a big group of kids chasing a ball.

So there you have it! Did you notice Natalie's pro attire!? Pink Umbro shin guards and Adidas cleats! I got a great deal at ShopKids in Longmont and will hopefully never have to buy that kind of stuff new, (unless she does go pro and then I might splurge!) Check it out if you're in the neighborhood!

No comments: