Friday, September 9, 2011

Photo catch up part 2!

Here are the rest of those pictures as promised! I know a week late, but better late than never, right?!

Here are a few from the county fair... lots of fun for everyone, we even went twice. But it was very hot.

Jackson didn't mind getting his hand traced...
And Natalie did great in the hobby horse stampede, (she named hers Cinco.)
And she won this hat!
She almost got carried away by this weather balloon. I tried it too... it was tough to hold it down!
Natalie also enjoyed her first amusement park rides.
She was really looking forward to the roller coaster, but looked a bit scared after it. We weren't allowed on that one.

Here's a pic from the fire brigade we stumbled upon in Longmont!
And more from "hiking". In quotes because we never made it out of the meadow the kids were too busy catching bugs and looking at stuff under the microscope. And building nests... for whom I have no idea!





A cute one of Jackson who has become an expert crawler now. He can go up the stairs (but not down) as well which is trouble.
Grandpa's birthday.
And Zane's pirate birthday!

Here's my DH with Jackson... aren't they cute! I'm so proud of my husband... he's lost around 40 pounds doing P90X and totally changing his diet to all plant based food. He's an inspiration!
And here we are at Menchie's our new favorite froyo place. Jackson gets his own ever since he ate all of mine the first time we went. He loves his real food and is getting tired of the mush.
Jackson loves to carry things around in his mouth like a dog! He also usually comes when I call him! Too funny. But he's becoming more and more upright as well. Pulling to a standing and even testing his balance with no hands - the little daredevil! He's getting his 6th tooth and chews on everything... including my clothes. When he really wants my attention he comes up to my leg and bites my pants and pulls. Punk.
So that's what's new with us... the next pictures you see will be of our trip to Virginia!

No comments: