Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shaky Eggs

Here's the post I promised for the day!  I almost forgot - sleep beckoned a bit too hard last night.  

What a lucky girl to get to play with such expensive toys, don't you think?!  She loves keyboards - all those buttons must be hard to resist.  

She and her dad are surfing on the Knee Bounces website in this pic.  It's pretty cute, and she seems to enjoy it every once in a while.  

I also wanted to share this video of Natalie at storytime at the library with you.  She loves the "I know a chicken" song that we sing there.  And she loves these eggs so much I put a couple of them in her Easter basket.  They're just the right size to fit in her hand!! 

Usually she's a bit more forward about getting her eggs out of the box.  She was holding back a bit that morning.  



Today we have a busy day of groceries and cooking.  If the weather is nice we'll try to get out into the yard again!  I'm sure there are a few more weeds I could pull.  

And tonight I'll post about our third attempt at Royal Arch last week!  

No comments: