Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to Baby

Okay, so I know I have some catching up to do. I promise I'll take care of it this coming week, and I'll even go into next week if that's what it takes to get you up to speed on cute Natalie pictures!

So here are some pictures I took when we were hanging out in the front yard. It was perfect. Pretty flowers. Pretty outfit. Pretty girl. But Natalie didn't really feel like cooperating.

She was playing with a flower from the Butterfly bush. So cute. So I told her to smell it. Here's her "smelling face".

She kept smelling it.

Then tried to eat it.
Then got bored with it.
And subsequently, got bored with me as well.
Oh well. Maybe next time.

So anyway, stay tuned for some more pictures from the last couple weeks. I'll post a new post every weekday at noon.

No comments: