Monday, August 31, 2009

Climbing the Walls.

Well, not literally. Not yet! But Natalie is getting more confident climbing, and she's getting stronger and more capable as well.

She likes the little board books I keep on the top shelf - mostly because they're almost out of reach I'm sure.
She can now get onto the couch by herself with the help of a little footstool my aunt gave us, so that adds to her independence as well.

And she's very recently began to be able to climb up on the kitchen chairs by herself. She is getting very quick at it, and loves to do things at the table. But she's tricky. I turned around for a minute the other day, and turned back when I heard my camera beeping. Natalie was sitting, cross-legged, in the middle of the dining room table, playing with my camera. I had put it just out of reach (so I'd thought), and it was apparently too hard to resist.

I'm going to have to keep my eye on that one!

No comments: