Wednesday, November 4, 2009

crafty playgroup - Halloween

I started up a crafty playgroup with a bunch of mom's I've met at the library and rec center. All our kids are about the same age - the token boy is 26 months, and the youngest girl is 18 months. The first time we got together was last week at our house. We made little Halloween themed finger puppets.

A bat.
An Owl. And a cat, (I could have done black, but I thought it would be easier to see the face on grey.

The kids were so good while we all sewed and chatted. Here's Natalie with Lucy and her mom Celine.
The kids did kind of trash the house while we had our backs turned, but they were really good about playing the "clean-up" game when the time came around.
And we were able to wrap up with a great group shot of all the kiddos!
Aren't they cute! They actually sat here for quite a while after the pictures. I think it was getting close to nap time.

No comments: