Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 on the right foot

We have been having a great new year so far. And we have lots of plans for the Spring that will ensure 2010 keeps getting better. Natalie and I and my mom are going on a trip this week to Florida to visit with more of my family, and I will definitely post pictures of that later this month. But for now, I'll bring you at least up to the new year.

Check out this cute gelato ice cream cone just Natalie's size! She ate the whole thing.

And here she is at playgroup hanging with her friends.

We went to Zoo Lights at the Denver Zoo for the first time. It was soooo cold.
Natalie got to touch a snake.
And see the new baby giraffe up-close.
And enjoy an oh-so healthy dinner.
By the time we got out of there it was past her bed time.
She didn't make it back to the car.
More pictures to come before we head out on Wednesday. I promise.

No comments: