Tuesday, July 19, 2011

wool market

About a month ago we went, (read: I dragged my family) to the Estes Park Wool Market! We all enjoyed the cooler weather up in the mountains and the nice drive as well. And I even got a rare photo of myself (most are not fit to be seen)! The loves of my life.
Natalie disappointed that I wouldn't let her pet the "tame" chipmunk that wouldn't leave her alone.
And here we are at the wool market. Natalie didn't want to pet sheep.
Jackson wanted to touch everything!! He loves animals.
Wet llamas.
Woolly hat.
And again, (right before we got chastised for letting her try it on while eating - oops!)
In the kids' tent they had spinning and weaving!
I didn't actually experience the kids' tent because I was too busy spending too much money in the vendor tent. Oh well... I had just as much fun.

No comments: