Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Summer Camp

I wish I could go to camp. Especially if it was this camp! Natalie had so much fun at Sunflower farms that it will definitely become an annual event.

She and her friend Kylie were in the Blue Dog group together.
It was hard for me to say goodbuy - I guess I'd better get used to it since she's off to preschool this Fall... It was the first time I'd ever packed her a lunch!! But she did great. She barely even waved, and I had to steal a kiss.
There was too much fun stuff to do there.

I snuck around a bit after I'd "dropped her off".

Did I mention I want to go to this camp?

Jackson liked it too.

When I picked her up she was sleepy and wet from playing in the water. And her backpack was full of freshly sheared wool! I think she had fun.

No comments: