Thursday, September 25, 2008

Carrots and Sippy Cups

So now little N has been introduced to carrots.... she's not so sure about them at this point. Don't get me wrong.... it hasn't stopped her from emptying her bowl every time I bring them out, she just doesn't seem quite as eager about them as the peas. Next I think we'll give her green beans and see what she thinks of those.
The sippy cup is another story! I put that on the table in front of her and her mouth opens nice and wide!! We just put some water in it. She's able to hold it by the handles, and she can bring the spout up to her mouth, but she doesn't have the tipping motions down quite yet. I giver he a hand with that and she slurps away at it. I think some of it might actually make it to her stomach! The rest dribbles down her chin.

No comments: