Thursday, September 11, 2008

Dinner Time

N is really getting into her rice cereal! She's grabbing the spoon now, and opening her mouth really wide to help me shovel the food in faster... if I'm not going fast enough, she really lets me know! I'm afraid she might have a bit of a temper on her!!

Next we'll be starting some oat cereal, and then maybe wheat cereal... I'm really looking forward to giving her fruits and veggies. She's tasted a few things, and nothing has turned her off yet! Hopefully all that variety and spice I ate when I was pregnant has prepared her for all the different flavors out there!!



I know it doesn't look like it here, but though some food ends up on her face, she manages to eat almost everything in the bowl!! But still... thank goodness for bibs!!

No comments: