Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mommy and Me Yoga

So Mommy and Me Yoga is a great idea... new moms get to get out of the house with their babies, and maybe even get a bit of relaxing excersise in! Plus the babies get to meet other babies, and everyone wins! And since everyone there has a little one, they're all pretty understanding when someone's crying, or needs a diaper or some of Momma's milk. N and I just finished taking a class in Boulder this week. Too bad it's so far away or I'd consider taking the second session.


In January I'll be teaching a couple of these classes myself! I'm really looking forward to it... I'll be teaching one for crawlers by then since N will be more mobile. I'm really enjoying teaching all the preggos in prenatal yoga... all those big bellies.... it's so much fun. So the babies should be a trip.

1 comment:

litespeed said...

Nice Goodreads bookshelf. ;-)