Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shoes, Naps, Dogs, and Hair

Okay... I know that's a lot of topics to cover in one post, but since I've been slacking off, I figure I shouldn't wait to post these cute pictures!!

Sweetpea got her first pair of everyday shoes this week!! Here she is standing all by herself (briefly) in them!! She's worn shoes before, but these ones actually stay on. It's getting colder here and it just seemed like socks weren't going to cut it for the Fall.


She's been taking shorter and shorter naps lately... but I guess sometimes that lack of sleep just catches up with her! Here she is totally zonked right in the middle of some tummy time.


The same day, must have been Monday, my dad came over and we went for a walk with his dogs around the lake right by our house. Sweetpea is as fascinated with the dogs as she is with the cat! They provide endless entertainment!


And one more pic... I almost made a separate post just for some of these bath time pics!! Her hair is getting so long.... well, some of her hairs!! And I don't think we could ever be accused of starving the child!! I love her stout little body!


Okay, that's all for now!! Tomorrow I'm hosting a Halloween themed baby shower for Amy, and Sweetpea will be dressing up in her costume!! I'll post some pictures of that soon!!

No comments: