Monday, October 6, 2008

New Friends and Old

We went down to Pearl St again to visit with my old friend Rach! She's 20 weeks pregnant... I think there's something in the water...



Sweatpea made another new friend at the Boulder bookstore when we took refuge from the rain to read a few good stories. This llama was just the right size!!

And then when we went out for dinner we ran into my friend from work... I had to post this picture of him... caught red handed holding a baby!! Don't worry... I won't tell anyone.... Oops!



We ate dinner with some more old friends, and one new one! This sweet little girl is one month younger! And she was nice enough to share her carrots with Sweetpea too!!


2 comments:

litespeed said...

Sweet! Where did you run into scott?

Robyn said...

We ran into him at the Walnut, of course!!