Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting Stuff Done

I can't say that I'm all that motivated to get stuff done around the house... I really enjoy playing, reading, bathing, napping, etc. with my Sweetpea, and I'm the first to admit that my house suffers for it!
But when I do want to take care of business, in the kitchen at least, I have a system in place that seems to do the trick; I've reorganized my island cupboard so that everything on the first two shelves is essentially baby safe, and by that I really just mean not breakable or spillable. Sweetpea loves to take everything off the shelves. She'll sit here for a half an hour or more as long as I keep refilling the shelves every once in a while.

Now if only I had a cupboard like this in every room!

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Precious! Mothers learn so quickly these tools that help us. Loved the video of Natalie crawling.

Andrea said...

She is adorable...I have a nine month old little girl who is also now into everything. Shes crawling and standing up with the help of the coffee table and TV stand. You never know what each day will hold...or each night! Like today, it took her and over an hour to fall asleep in her crib for a nap. I think it must be the teeth coming in!
Your blog is great to read as i can relate!