Monday, March 1, 2010

she's ready for juilliard

Natalie and I worked out together the other day. This kid has some moves like you've never seen. We did the Bollywood Dance Workout with Hemalayaa. I even set Natalie up with the little jangly scarf I use when I do bellydancing videos, (you guys were all already aware of my extreme dorkiness, right?)
So here's a little video of her dancing. She was interested off and on through the hour long DVD.
She gets her cast off this Thursday, so we're really on the home stretch! Just in time for spring.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

This is so darn cute I can hardly stand it. Makes me miss you guys so much! Love and hugs.

brianna_is_kool said...

i love people that share their life with others. it really gives me a feeling of joy. others dont know how happy we can be. i love u