Sunday, February 1, 2009

Get This Kid a Library Card!!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Sweetpea and I had a pretty good one, but my DH has been under the weather.  

The munchkin and I took a stroll with my dad and his dogs to take advantage of the balmy 60 degree weather on Saturday, and then went out for Mountain Sun burgers.  (The best!!)  

Today we spent the day around the house, me following the little one around as she discovered how much damage she could wreak in every room - in the picture below she pulls all the fictional books from Joyce through London, and from Sagan through Zusak off the shelves and flips through them - good thing one of Mama's favorite pastimes is organizing books!!  We then went over to my mom's to watch the Big Game and eat some footbally food.  The DH stayed home for that too, poor guy.  Hopefully he'll start feeling better soon.  I think he's got the same bug Sweetpea had last week, and that wasn't pleasant for anyone involved!!  

I also subbed two yoga classes this weekend, and tomorrow I take over another teacher's class from 11:30-12:30, so we'll see how Sweetpea handles the rec center daycare on a regular basis.  I'm going to be getting very fit with all this yoga I'm doing, but right now it's just making my body tired!!  Maybe if the little monster can start sleeping through the night again without any help I'll feel a bit better!!  Here's to hoping!!  

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hey,

I emailed you about going to lunch. You never responded? What gives?