Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby Couture - Colorado Baby



When heading outdoors it's always good to wear layers... so this morning Natalie is sporting, (from the bottom, up) A striped Gerber long-sleeved onesie, orange Gymboree leggings, Smartwool socks, her standby flowered Robees, pink Baby Legs legwarmers, a Gymboree dress from last year's cowgirl line, and a mommy-knit sweater.  

 Note to potential shoppers - skip the Gymboree shoes.  They're so cute and tempting, but they  might as well be made for a doll.  I got the much coveted pink cowgirl boots on sale last season to go with the dress, but they barely stay on, and when they do they leave marks on her legs.  Cheesy.  

And we are heading out for a hike today.  There's snow on the ground, but the sun is shining so I imagine she'll be shedding some of these layers by afternoon, (assuming they stay clean enough that she won't need a whole 'nother outfit by then - not too likely with the wet ground!)  

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the sweater! You are so talented. My mom is going to teach me to knit (she's been wanting to for years, but now that I have someone to knit cute little hats for I'm finally freeing myself up for lessons!) Maybe someday I'll graduate to sweaters :).