Sunday, April 26, 2009

Picture Backlog!

Well, I've obviously had a tough time getting myself to the computer the past week!  I've been out and about enjoying some great spring weather with Natalie and I have so many great things to show you.  to make up for my neglect I've scheduled a new post each day this week for 2:00pm.  

I thought maybe I'd give you all a few teaser pictures to hold you over until the afternoon, bu instead, I'm going to post a few pictures from the week that are just too cute not to share, but maybe don't deserve their own post.  

Ummm... BBQ.  
Making friends at the park.  

Singing 'Head and shoulders, knees and toes' at Twinkle Babies, (storytime at the library.)  

Going for a walk.  

A cold day at another park near our house!  

So that's some of the stuff we did last week!!  I'll tell you about another adventure later.  

No comments: