Thursday, April 30, 2009

Favorite New Toy

What would we do without Lara!?  This is just a shout out to my aunt (and my three cousins' of course) who's given us so many hand-me-downs that there is really nothing that we will ever have to buy for Natalie.  Seriously, the stroller, crib, and rocking chair are all from Lara.  In the garage we have a princess tricycle and a tiny pink bike with training wheels, and a helmet to match.  In the basement I have large plastic bins labeled with ages up to 7 (years - seriously!) containing name brand clothes and shoes and jackets.  And that's probably just a drop in the bucket.  If I really started looking I'm sure I'd find more stuff that came from Lara, (bookshelf, couch, fridge, etc.)  

Anyway, the last couple times we've seen her she'd just cleaned out the toy room.  We received large legos, which I thought were great, a number of books and movies, and this box of blocks.  

Natalie loves climbing in and out of it, and trying to close it on herself.  


But even better than that, is emptying it out, one block at a time, and then, (if we're lucky) filling it back up again.  

All in a day's work.  

Thanks Lara!  

1 comment:

Rachel said...

She is so adorable, I love it! We should all have a big box of blocks in our lives :).