Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Uptown Girl

Last Friday I took Natalie to visit her dad's work in the evening, and then we met my cousins Steve and Gina and had a yummy dinner at 8 Rivers on Larimer downtown.  

What a fun night full of firsts!  Here's Natalie checking out a horse with her dad.  Doesn't she look like a perfect little city girl in her jean jacket?  

It was also the first time she got to wear this cute dress from my Aunt Margie in England!  I'm looking forward to some nice weather so she can wear it without the long sleeves under it!  (though I'm afraid to wash it in case the red bleeds into the white... any tips?)  

Natalie enjoyed sucking on the limes from our drinks... on the other had she did not enjoy getting a taste, (accidentaly - I'm not that mean!) of my very very spicy jerk chicken!! 

Up until this evening we have taken for granted that Natalie is an angel in restaurants and well contented with the novelty of the restaurant action.  We may have to re-evaluate our little pumpkin.  She was not so angelic this evening.  She wanted to be everywhere, and then began to get a bit cranky.  Luckily it was pretty loud in there so she didn't disrupt any other diners.  

Just a little something we have to work on.  

Walking home it was a bit too chilly for just the jean jacket, so Natalie spent the 5 block or so walk wrapped up in Uncle Steve's jacket and scarf!  

One last shot of the w hole gang, (minus me obviously) on the 16th street mall.  We need to do this more often!! 









1 comment:

Katie said...

Man, she is so cute!