Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Deal of the Century

Okay, so maybe that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I think $11, (including the basket) is a pretty good deal for all this wooden Thomas train stuff!

My mom picked it up at a garage sale! Not bad, eh?

We have the mountain, and lots of track, a water tower, clock tower, log loading thingy, spooky coal mine, and one other thing that we're just not sure about. Plus lots of trains, two battery powered engines, and a pair of zoo or circus cars too!

Now, I must admit, that while Natalie does enjoy moving the trains, and letting them go down the tracks, and pushing them through the tunnels, my DH and I are enjoying the train set just as much, or maybe even more than she is. Especially after she goes to sleep and stops messing up our tracks!

This is what we did last week on our anniversary after she went to bed!

And in case you were wondering what it would be like to live in this train-side village, (we were.)

We did let her play with it when she woke up in the morning. And we weren't too heartbroken when she played one of her favorite games - we call it "Natalie SMASH!"


2 comments:

Lesley said...

So fun! I'm jealous! I wanna live in the little train town--until, of course, the Natalie Smash monster comes along...

cindy said...

wow - I'll agree, it's the deal of the century for sure! You don't even want to know how much we've invested with good old thomas....