Thursday, January 29, 2009

Last Day of Daycare (A.K.A. My Perfect Day)

No pictures in this post... sorry about that!!

Today I put my little one into daycare for the last time. Well, maybe one day she'll go back to a regular daycare, but for now it'll just be Mommy Daycare, and the occasional rec-center day care (I'll be sure to post pictures of that happy chaos sometime soon!!)

So what am I going to do with my last day of baby freedom? Well, I'm at the Boulder public library right now, and when I'm done writing this blog entry, I'll head over to browse their knitting books and yoga videos!

Then I'm off to get a bento box and a pot of green tea at Japango on Pearl Street, (I'll take you there when you come to visit!) They have great lunch specials. I've taken the little monster there before with me, and it was a bit more trouble than it was worth doing it alone... she might be better now that she's into the solid foods though, so I might have to give it a try - she does enjoy her miso soup!!

After lunch I'll head over to Om Time for a great, two hour yoga class they hold on Thursdays! I need to think of some new material for two classes I'm subbing this weekend at the rec center!!

Then I'll pick up the kid, and head over to my grandparents for our usual Thursday evening dinner over there.

Sounds like fun, doesn't it? Having the baby around for most of this day would not make it worse, but she would put a cramp in the yoga class... Maybe I can work something out though for future days. How do you feel about babysitting?

3 comments:

tim said...

Mmmm, Japango! Excellent choice.

Katie said...

She can come sit in my cube with me....

Robyn said...

Katie, I may have to take you up on that!! I didn't get to go to my yoga class after all - daycare called and the little monster was too cranky to bear, so I had to come and pick her up!! But I did get my Sushi before that happened, so it wasn't a total loss!! :)