Monday, January 26, 2009

Learning Fast

As you all know, our little one is very entertained by my kitchen cupboards.  I have one specially organized so all the things in her reach are pretty much child friendly (no glass or spillable stuff).

Well, I'm going to have to reorganize... she used to only play here when I put her in front of the open cupboard.  Now that she can crawl, she races over to browse the pantry whenever the fancy strikes.  And that top shelf that used to be out of reach - not any more.  Oh well.  

Here are two clips of a longer video I took... The couple minutes you're missing in the middle just show the little monster proceeding to remove most of the dry goods from the shelves.  


1 comment:

amy said...

i like the videos...she's so cute. it seemed like she WANTED to put the box of rice back on the shelf! :-)