Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Time On My Hands!!

Hello to all the readers of my blog out there, (Mom, I'm talking to you!)

It looks like starting next Monday, I'm going to have a lot more free time!! I got my layoff notice today. My 5, almost 6 years at Ball Aerospace are coming to an end. The company's been having a rough year, so I can't hold it against them. Maybe one day I'll go back.

In the meantime, I've got 6 weeks paid to try to figure out what I want to do with myself. I really enjoy staying home with my little Munchkin, and she's just getting more and more interesting. But financially, that may not be an option.

So for the first time in about 7 years, the future is uncertain.

So, stay tuned! I will probably be updating my blog a lot more often, (for better or worse!)

1 comment:

litespeed said...

I read you blog occasionally, too!

Sorry to hear about the layoff :-( It was great working with you! Hopefully we can still hang out as friends often and maybe let our munchkins play with each other.