Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Another Healthy Meal

Where do you go for burgers and beer?  We like the Mountain Sun in Boulder, and the Pumphouse in Longmont.  When the Pumphouse has Kiltlifter on tap (it used to be a standard beer, but it's a seasonal now, and we always seem to miss it) it's the best!  

This was one of those times.  We enjoyed our beers and our yummy burger (me), and veggie burrito (DH).  

Sweetpea started her lunch off with some squash, (cleverly sweetened up with some peach-applesauce - Mom is so sneaky!!)  And then rounded it out with some burger, mushrooms, tomatoes and french fries.  Essentially all debris from my plate.  

Check out these gorgeous blue eyes!  I don't know how she gets them to look so blue, but I wish I new the trick to it!  (Please don't mind the food on her face).  


And I'm not sure what gang sign she was trying to make, but I thought maybe one of you could let me know.  


1 comment:

tim said...

I believe that's "the shocker"... not sure where she picked that one up - maybe she's been hanging out on The Hill?