Monday, March 2, 2009

Creepy Doll

I really hope you're able to blow this picture up.  Because it's weird.  My husband says it's like they've been stalking me. 

Well, in case you can't see it, this doll is named Robyn.  She is a "Pet Shelter Volunteer".  Her box says "The pet shelter needs my help!"  She is an Our Generation doll, poseable, with two complete outfits plus accessories.  Needless to say, I come with more outfits.  And I don't think that's my kind of dog either... if she'd have come with a, German Shepherd, a large mutt, or maybe a labradoodle, or even just a vicious, tyrannical fuzzball of a cat, it would have been a bit closer, but still, you've got to admit - it's a bit weird!  

Not that I've done much volunteering for the humane society lately.  I'm sad to have to admit that my dog walking days are over.  Even my donation soliciting, and silent auction days are behind me for a while at least.  But I have yet to miss my weekend helping with the Pet Photos with Santa fundraiser.  That's my favorite and I wouldn't miss it!  

I do stop in to donate and check out the books at their thrift shop occasionally... that must count for something!  

1 comment:

Katie said...

Dude, that is really creepy.

If I came across a doll called Katie who liked to cook and had a boxer puppy I think I'd just HAVE to buy her.