Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Local Greenhouse

I've been a bit lax on my posting lately, and I am not in the least bit short of material to write about, so I'm going to promise to post each day this week!  Starting now!!  We'll see how I do.   You can keep me honest.  


So, last weekend we had a nice little outing to the Lafayette Florist, where we picked up our seeds for our garden.  We are going to start a few things indoors now, plant a few things direct from seeds in about two weeks (St. Patrick's Day), and purchase a few plants when the weather warms up.  

We had a great trip to the nursery, and enjoyed walking around the atrium, looking at the plants and fish.  From there we also walked around old town Lafayette, which is really turning into a cute little now.  We discovered a cute little artist co-op, and a new bookstore.  It's not just for Mexican Food anymore!! 

No comments: