Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Little friend

Last Sunday, we spent the afternoon watching Sweetpea's friend Isabel, while her parents took care of some moving details.  

These two are so cute together... they're almost the same age, just a few weeks apart, and really starting to show some interest in each other now. 

Here they are playing with Chewy through the baby gate!  Sweetpea knows just what that feather on the stick is for now!  She's getting so smart!!  

And this video is great - I guess Sweetpea was pretty much through eating, but she still wanted to be a part of the action.   



Just so you know, I don't usually feed babies on the kitchen floor, but they followed me in there while I was cutting more turkey and cheese.  They also each had their own tray originally, but after a while it was way more interesting to eat off of the other baby's tray, so I combined them and they got to share at the end of snack time. 

2 comments:

amy said...

That video is so cute! haha...

Rachel said...

My goodness, your kiddo is adorable!!! What a great video!